As a sole trader or a member of a  partnership, you’ll be a Self Assessment taxpayer. You’ll have to fill in a tax return each year so that you can provide details of your earnings and any other income you get during the tax year (6 April to 5 April). This information is used to work out how much tax you have to pay.
We can prepare your accounts and tax return and have these submitted on line HMRC.
Our fees are very competitive and all costs are quoted in advance, so there are no nasty surprises!
If you are busy during the day we can arrange an evening or weekend visit to you at no extra charge.
Please contact us for more information or to arrange a meeting with you.

Leave a Reply