Personal Taxation

Nine million people have to complete a UK tax return each year, if you are Self-employed, a company director, a landlord, receiving untaxed interest, income from overseas, in a partnership or a beneficiary of a trust, you will need to submit an annual return. 

We will be happy to discuss and quote for your taxation needs for free either by email or telephone.  Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.

Distance no object  – we can deal with most tax returns via the internet, telephone and post. We have clients from many parts of the UK and all over the world.

Adair Taxation will identify an accurate tax position so you can plan safely and effectively. Your return should be prepared as soon as practical to ensure you do not suffer any interest or penalty charges and that any opportunities to save tax are not missed.

We deal with all aspect of UK personal tax including:

Employed, including company directors or retired 

Self-Employed, whether an individual or in partnership or if you are thinking about setting up in business 

Property letting 

Non resident Landlords  

Non domicile UK resident individuals

Capital Gains Tax

Leave a Reply